Surprise a new mama in your life with this lovingly crafted quilt, which will be right at home in any modern nursery for years to come.
• Strips of organic screen-printed fabric with adorable little olive green houses are nestled amongst solid colors in this 40" x 40" (101.6 cm x 101.6 cm) baby quilt.
• With its olive green and coral pink color palette, this vibrant quilt is perfect for a little one's modern nursery.
• One of a kind, this small quilt is made of mix of 100% cotton and linen-cotton blend fabrics, and includes a screen-printed fabric label with the quilt's unique number (No. 46), stitched into the quilt's binding.
• As part of Salty Oat’s mission to support American manufacturing whenever possible, this baby quilt features American-made muslin and coral-pink cotton on the front, and American-made 100% cotton batting in the middle.
• Diagonal quilting lines in cream thread create both a pretty, subtle texture and allow the quilt to withstand repeated washings.
• Learn more about this quilt in this post on the Salty Oat blog.
• Machine wash with cold water on a gentle cycle, using a Shout Color Catcher for the first wash. Dry on low heat and remove promptly. This quilt has not been prewashed, which means it will become delightfully crinkled following its first trip through the washing machine.