Inspired by Scandinavian interiors, this modern baby quilt features solid pastel stripes arranged in color order and set against a white background. The backing, a modern Melody Miller linen-cotton print purchased during my travels in Japan, perfectly complements the color palette found in the quilt's top and lends a soft and cuddly hand to the finished quilt. Sewn from start to finish in my home studio, this minimal quilt is quilted in a cross-hatch pattern with off-white thread and finished with a durable machine-stitched binding.
• This quilt measures approximately 43.5” x 38.5” (110.5 cm x 97.8 cm).
• The quilt's design is based on the Bartow Quilt Pattern by Carolyn Friedlander.
• A fabric label, with the quilt's number (No. 18), is stitched to the back of the quilt.
• Learn more about this quilt in this post
on the Salty Oat blog.
• Machine wash with cold water on a gentle cycle. Dry on low heat and remove promptly. This quilt has not been prewashed, which means it will become delightfully crinkled following its first trip through the washing machine.