Navy-and-Coral Oversized Log Cabin Baby Quilt
$ 166.50 $ 185.00
is on back order
A modern take on a classic quilt design, this minimal baby quilt showcases the traditional log cabin quilt block in a fun and graphic way.
Its small, manageable size means it's perfect for spreading on the floor for playtime, tucking a little one into a car seat on a cold morning, or hanging on the wall to create a unique piece of art for a modern nursery. Criss-cross quilting lines in cream thread form a grid which creates both a pretty, subtle texture and allows the quilt to withstand repeated washings.
As part of Salty Oat’s mission to support American manufacturing whenever possible, this baby quilt features American-made cotton solids on the front. A coordinating, and super-soft, Japanese double gauze on the back makes it ideal for snuggling.
• This quilt measures approximately 35" x 35" (88.9 cm x 88.9 cm)
• This quilt is made of 100% cotton fabrics (a number of which were produced in the U.S.), and a 100% cotton, US-produced batting.
• A screen-printed fabric label, with the quilt's number (No. 28), is stitched onto the back of the quilt.
• Learn more about this quilt in this post on the Salty Oat blog.
• Machine wash with cold water on a gentle cycle, using a Shout Color Catcher for the first wash. Dry on low heat and remove promptly. This quilt has not been prewashed, which means it will become delightfully crinkled following its first trip through the washing machine.