A modern take on a classic Amish quilt design, this minimal baby quilt features scrappy solid white triangles, arranged in a pretty and graphic pattern. Its small, manageable size means it's perfect for spreading on the floor for playtime, tucking a little one into a car seat on a cold morning, or hanging on the wall to create a unique piece of art for a modern nursery.
As part of Salty Oat’s mission to support American manufacturing whenever possible, this baby quilt features an American-made navy cotton solid on the front. Diagonal quilting lines in navy thread create both a pretty, subtle texture and allow the quilt to withstand repeated washings.
• This quilt measures approximately 30.5" x 35" (77.5 cm x 88.9 cm)
• This quilt is made of 100% cotton fabrics (one of which was produced in the U.S.), and a 100% cotton, US-produced batting.
• A screen-printed fabric label, with the quilt's number (No. 27), is stitched onto the back of the quilt.
• Learn more about this quilt in this post on the Salty Oat blog.
• Machine wash with cold water on a gentle cycle, using a Shout Color Catcher for the first wash. Dry on low heat and remove promptly. This quilt has not been prewashed, which means it will become delightfully crinkled following its first trip through the washing machine.