the charlie bag


Though I can't figure out why, this bag, which should have been a quick and easy sew, took me forever. I started it a few months ago, got frustrated and put it aside, and finally got around to finishing it last week, after our move. The pattern is from BurdaStyle, and it's the ubiquitous Charlie bag.


I used some fabric I had lying around and ended up piecing two fabrics together for the outer shell, so that I'd have enough. It's lined (which I was able to do thanks to the second of two tutorials I found on BurdaStyle). I included an inner pocket and a "svea" tag.



Leave a comment