- a copy of 318 Patchwork Patterns by Kumiko Fujita
- a bundle of all of the other patterns by Yoshiko Jinzenji
- a mini charm pack of Denyse Schmidt's Modern Solids
- a pack of 1" hexagons for English paper piecing
- a fabric bundle which includes Maze and Vale panels and a cut of Yoshiko Jinzenji fabric
To be in the running for this excellent prize pack, please link up to your completed quilt, following the instructions below. The link-up will remain open until next Tuesday, November 1 at 11:59 pm EST. I'll then pull a winner, at random, from all of the entries, and will announce the winner on Wednesday, November 2. I can't wait to see your quilts, and good luck!
UPDATE 11/3/16: A huge congratulations to everyone that finished their Modern Sampler Quilts. The results are amazing! And a special congratulations to Debbie, from A Quilter's Table, whose name was selected at random to receive the prize pack. Thanks again to all that participated!
HOW TO LINK UP
1. Click the "Add your link" button below, and link to a blog post or Instagram photo of your completed Modern Sampler Quilt. In the "Link Title" field, enter your blog name or Instagram handle.
2. If you're linking to a blog post, please link back to this post somewhere in your post. If you're linking to an Instagram photo, be sure to tag your photo with the hashtag #modernsamplerquiltalong.