Blog / giveaway
- a copy of 318 Patchwork Patterns by Kumiko Fujita
- a bundle of all of the other patterns by Yoshiko Jinzenji
- a mini charm pack of Denyse Schmidt's Modern Solids
- a pack of 1" hexagons for English paper piecing
- a fabric bundle which includes Maze and Vale panels and a cut of Yoshiko Jinzenji fabric
To be in the running for this excellent prize pack, please link up to your completed quilt, following the instructions below. The link-up will remain open until next Tuesday, November 1 at 11:59 pm EST. I'll then pull a winner, at random, from all of the entries, and will announce the winner on Wednesday, November 2. I can't wait to see your quilts, and good luck!
UPDATE 11/3/16: A huge congratulations to everyone that finished their Modern Sampler Quilts. The results are amazing! And a special congratulations to Debbie, from A Quilter's Table, whose name was selected at random to receive the prize pack. Thanks again to all that participated!
HOW TO LINK UP
1. Click the "Add your link" button below, and link to a blog post or Instagram photo of your completed Modern Sampler Quilt. In the "Link Title" field, enter your blog name or Instagram handle.
2. If you're linking to a blog post, please link back to this post somewhere in your post. If you're linking to an Instagram photo, be sure to tag your photo with the hashtag #modernsamplerquiltalong.
This year, I'm giving away your choice of one fat quarter or fabric panel from my Etsy fabric shop. To enter, simply leave a comment below telling me your favorite design in the shop. I stock a rainbow of modern fabrics by Maze and Vale, Umbrella Prints, and Sarah Waterhouse. For an additional entry, follow Salty Oat on Instagram and leave a comment saying you're an Instagram follower.
The giveaway will remain open until 11:59 pm EST on Friday, December 12, and a winner will be announced by Sunday, December 14. Please be sure to enter your email address in the space above the comment form, so that I have a way to contact you if you win.
And! As a bonus, now through December 12, use the code SEWMAMASEW at checkout and receive 10% off anything in the shop!
>>> This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to Commenter #70, Sandi Timmons, for winning the fat quarter of her choice. Thanks to all for entering! <<<
This weekend, a friend helped me take tons of new product photos for the blog and shop, and I'm so excited to share new fabrics and quilts with you in the coming weeks! In the meantime, I'm going to go ahead and pull a new winner for the Lunden Designs pattern giveaway, since I never heard from the first winner.
Congratulations, Rachel! I've sent you an email. Thanks again to all...
Congratulations, Tana! Please send me your contact info, and I'll get the patterns in the mail to you!
P.S. I just restocked the shop with some favorite fabrics, so be sure to stop by if you haven't already!
When I attended my first Quilt Market back in 2012, I had the pleasure of meeting Melissa Lunden, of Lunden Designs. Melissa designs gorgeous quilts, and I've had the chance to test a few of her patterns. The first pattern of hers that I tested was the Star System.
When Melissa sent me this pattern, I knew I had a stack of fabrics that I'd pulled months earlier that would be perfect. Fabrics...