As I continue to grow my little fabric shop and prepare to add new designers to its shelves, I'm constantly searching for inspiring fabric makers, projects that feature hand-printed fabrics, and tutorials that show you how to print your own designs. Here are a few of my latest and favorite finds:
1. Kate's step-by-step tutorial for how to screenprint on fabric at home is super thorough.
2. Great way to use a fat quarter: Anna's invisible zipper pillows made from gorgeous Skinny Laminx fabrics.
3. Love this interview with Australian fabric designer Leslie of Maze and Vale. (Update: It looks like the interview is no longer available on the Handmaker's Factory website!)
4. Two projects featuring Umbrella Prints Trimmings Packs (there are still a few left in the shop!): wide-mouth zipper pouch by Anna and a gorgeous wall quilt by Ashley.
5. Design Sponge's silkscreen tutorial (They make it look so simple---I want to try this method!)